Wednesday, October 14, 2015

White Guilt Over Slavery Is Not Helping Black America

By Jack Kelly September 13, 2015
I’m glad I live in a time of automobiles, air conditioning, indoor plumbing, the Internet and great medical advances. But if I had to live in an earlier period, I’d want to be a soldier in the Union Army. I can think of no greater cause than to fight to eradicate America’s original sin. Slavery isn’t America’s original sin because it was unique, or uniquely horrible here. If prostitution is “the world’s oldest profession,” slave trading is second. Since the dawn of recorded history, slavery has been practiced in nearly every society known to man.
More here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates